- Drug offenses (Possession, Distribution, or Manufacture of Marijuana, Cocaine, Heroin, Methamphetamines, etc.)
- Theft offenses (Retail Fraud, Embezzlement, Robbery)
- Drunk Driving (Operating While Intoxicated)
- Assault and Battery crimes
- Weapons offenses (Carrying a Concealed Weapon, Felony Firearm charges)
- Criminal Sexual Conduct (Rape, Statutory Rape, Sexual Assault)
- Prostitution offenses (Loitering in Public)
- Traffic offenses (Speeding, Reckless Driving, Improper lane use)
- Probation or Parole violations
I specialize in defending clients under the Michigan Medical Marihuana Act. If you have your qualifying patient card or are a registered caregiver and have been charged with possession or distribution of marijuana, I will fight to make sure your rights are protected. If you have just gotten your card, I can also provide advice on how to make sure your marijuana growing facility is in compliance with the law.
I can also help if you need to have a conviction expunged or removed from your record. Michigan only allows this under certain circumstances so contact me to find out if you qualify.